VERTICAL ADVENTURES IS WINNIPEG'S BEST INDOOR ROCK CLIMBING FACILITY WITH OVER 5000 SQ FT OF ADVENTURES!
What you'll need:
- A waiver signed by yourself (18 or older) or by a parent or guardian. You can do this ahead of time via link below or when you come in.
- Comfortable clothing (shorts, sweats, tights, etc.)
- Closed toe indoor shoes - if you're not renting climbing shoes.
- A water bottle! There is no water fountain in our facility.
Our knowledgeable staff will provide you with an introduction covering some of our safety protocols and how to safely use the equipment. This is a mandatory introduction that all new participants must attend.
Things you don't need:
- Previous climbing experience
- A belayer or a belay certificate (we have 12 auto belays in the facility. This allows you to climb our tallest walls safely without needing a partner).
- Your own climbing gear. You are welcome to bring your own gear if you have, but if you don't have your own we have rental equipment available.
Want more structured instruction?
Check out our courses page for our next available beginner course!